Want Crystal Clear & Healthy Water? Upgrade or replace your pool filter with a brand new Hayward Unit From Blue Water.
Pool filters are classified by the size of contaminants they can collect. The measurement used is known as micrometer (micron for short), which is just one millionth of a meter. Considering a single strand of human hair measures just 50 microns and bacteria can be as small as 2 microns, having a pool filter that can filter out the smallest contaminants from your pool water is essential to its clarity.
Take a plunge into pristine pool water provided by Hayward’s top-of-the-line pool filters. Designed for long-lasting and problem-free pool filtration that rids your pool of impurities, so you can swim, soak and splash around.
- Powerful Filtration
- Clean, Clear Pool Water
- Reliable Performance
SwimClear cartridge filters provide the most energy efficient flow and save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year by eliminating the need to backwash. SwimClear filters offer a choice of 225, 325, 425, 525 and 700 sq. ft. of heavy duty dirt holding capacity and extra-long filter cycle.
- Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements eliminate the requirement for backwashing
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
DEP 500 Series Pleated Element D.E. Filter
DEP 500 Series pleated element D.E. filters are Hayward’s first pool filters engineered with cartridge convenience and D.E. technology. These pool filters provide superior water clarity and make maintenance simpler and faster than ever. Trusted D.E. filtration offers greater dirt-trapping capabilities, while a reduced number of pleats significantly decreases cleaning time.
- Lower pleat count allows for reduced cleaning time
- New D.E. technology ensures excellent water clarity
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece clamp provides quick access to internal components without disturbing plumbing connections
- Flow rating is equivalent to grid D.E. and M.E. cartridge filters, making retrofit installation simple
ProSeries top-mount and side-mount sand filters utilize a precision engineered umbrella-fold self-cleaning lateral system to provide efficient flow and evenly distributed water for totally balanced backwashing and long lasting performance.
- Durable corrosion proof materials for dependable all weather performance
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Top-mount models are available with 7-position or 6-position VariFlo™ control valve
- Side-mount models are available with 6-position VariFlo™ or 2-position slide valve