Swim In Total Comfort From The Start Of Pool Season To The End.
The perfect pool is neither too hot nor too cold. A comfortable and enjoyable 77-85 degrees provides the optimal experience, but depending where you live and what your climate is, keeping a continuous temperature throughout the summer season, or even all year long, will likely require heating your pool.
A pool heater or a pool heat pump are the most common heating solutions that allow you to extend your swimming season. Both enable energy-efficient heating for every budget, and there are various factors to consider when determining which is the best heating solution for your pool.
The Best Deal Pool Heater VALUE In St. Louis! Get $150 off Now With FREE INSTALL, FREE REMOVAL of existing unit. Call Blue Water Pool Service now .
HEAT PUMP VS. GAS HEAT
Your pool professional can help you decide which is right for you— a gas heater or a heat pump. There are several factors that contribute to determining which pool heating option will work best for your specific pool, including:
100% FREE Consultation To Help You Determine:
- How much sun / exposure does your pool get?
- How often do you plan to use your pool?
- How big is your pool?
- Average cost of present gas/electricity bill?
- Are you adding or replacing a pool heater?
Hayward Heat Pro Pump
High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times. HeatPro features the industry’s only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It’s compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger – excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Ultra Gold’ evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation – quiet backyard environment
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards